Pages

Monday, June 02, 2008

Tastes of Malaysia @ Santa Monica

On one particular weekend in May, Tourism Malaysia organized an event called The Tastes of Malaysia at Santa Monica's 3rd Street. And of course, how can we miss this opportunity to get some Malaysian food? We can never get enough of it, even though it's nothing like the real thing back home. You know what they say - beggars can't be choosers! :P

Introducing Miss Sheena aka Miss Hottie-in-da-club :)
Look at her red sunglasses that matches her car! aint it just screamin 'HOTTT'?! Wooot~ :P

Miss Mel, who's one of the performers for Tourism Malaysia :)

Ida missy who's also another hot dancer, Fahmi behind her, Izwan the best cook in the world,
Roy who closed his eyes, Hadi the poser who's ever so cheerful, and Ubai with the peace sign.

Introducing miss Raudhie with her sexy lips :P

anticlockwise from L: there's my dearest roomie chean, jessoms my sunshine, jeanie my princess,
peng chuan my personal shopper, V the dude, dhara with sexy legs, and roy the one and only.

jeanie and me and roy

it's the three of us: ex-royani fatty and shiara

Introducing the roti canai man who flew in from teluk intan arr? or where.
somewhere in malaysia lah.. but yes, he was flown in specially for this event! :D

waaa mama.. satay!!! eh do u know how i wished i could just bite into those meat.. but no, i made a vow to be on vegetarian diet till end of may. so i didn't eat any meat. -__-

and let me show you the exciting faces amongst the long-deprived malaysian souls
who's just so thrilled to see all the malaysian food and people there :D

nasi lemak with sambal. :) chicken.. i cannot eat! oh forgot to take picture of keropok leko!!!

The guys who were walking around with a pair of shoes on a sliver platter, with a T shirt
that says "Are you my sole mate" hahah i thought that was cute! especially when its pink!

my friends played a prank on me and asked the guy if he could take a picture with me. -___-
well. at least the picture turned out nice! and the shoe actually matches my jacket! ;)

No comments: