Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Noteworthy Links 3/30/10

  1. President Obama signed the health care bill a week ago; how does it affect us though? NYTimes reports. (I'm still searching for a better, more comprehensive coverage, but for now I'm sharing this link just to get a rough idea.)
  2. I made a new friend a while ago; he has an awesome website that compiles links to many good reads. Worth checking out. I'm sharing two links: one - how fatty food and cocaine are alike; two - his weekly round-up for last week, which has a long list of links worth skimming through at least -- my personal favorite weekly round-up. :)  [Thanks Miguel!]
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Miguel said...

Hey,

Thanks for the shout out.

Happy you made it safe to cali. Come back soon.

-Miguel

Unknown said...

I'm working with some folks involved with the film Food Inc., have you seen it? great stuff!

taleanski said...

Miguel: No prob! keep up the good work, and yes hopefully I'll visit again soon. :)

Deb: Yess!!! I've seen it! OMG it was indeed a great movie; made me look at everything i consume differently, and at one point it made me want to be a vegetarian for good. i'm not there yet... but i'm only eating meat when i'm out with friends. :P