Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Back Again!

I've stopped writing for so long I think I forgot how to write. Feels so weird typing on the keyboards trying to form sentences that reflect my thoughts. The thing is, I've kept my thoughts to myself for way too long and now that I want to let it out, I don't know, I felt... exposed. I'd have to relearn how to filter my thoughts lest I say (write) something that might offend the government and then they'd catch me and put me behind bars. Can't deny the fact that one of the reasons why I'm reluctant to write is because whenever I feel like writing, it involves the grim situation of my country. Or my school for that matter. Yes. There's that fear. My brother would say, to hell with those fear! Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, and discuss it freely and openly. My dad would argue, oh just stay out of it and keep quiet. The less you say/write the better. Does you no good especially when you have so much at stake. And that's what I've been doing for so long now, keeping my thoughts to myself. Of course there are other reasons that kept me away from writing (exams, just being lazy, etc). But lately the itch to write is growing stronger, and I need to scratch it. Also needed a place to vent. So here I am. Will try to be careful with what I say. Perhaps I'll start with something less controversial. Like my trip to Aussie. Cheers everyone! :)

No comments: